Young Queer Women
1st and 3rd Tuesdays
7:30 – 9:30 PM
This is a confidential, peer support and social group for anyone, 18-35, who identifies as a woman. We talk about… coming out, creating peace, finding the right haircut, relationships … whatever the heck you want to talk about!
For more information email: email@example.com
← Peer Groups
September 25, 2012 in Upcoming Events
• Consultation with Licensed Medical Doctor
• General Medical Screening (history & physical exam)
• Vitals (BP, weight, & heart rate)
• Flu Shots (seasonally)
• Over the Counter Medications
• Prescription Refills
• Health Education
• Referrals for Continuous Care (e.g., Lifelong, Berkeley Free Clinic)
For more information about the LGBTQI Suitcase Clinic, please contact LGBTQI@suitcaseclinic.org or go to www.suitcaseclinic.org.